Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ether Seed of Air: Logos, The Word

9.11.10


To speak the words of creation, to invest your life in sound, to collaborate with language, to hold the note of a letter, to acknowledge the power of a word, is ether seed of air, and this is the language I reach for.


I am fire, and I ignite the wood of the written in a way that allows the trees to speak, the earth to move into the air, and the leaf of emergence to find a way to the ears.


Our body limbs re-membering our minds, in a space that air can hold is Logos.


I feel that when I allow language to come from the mind of my creatress, I employ the direction of a divine golden thread. This thread passes through my mind and ignites the red thread of the pulse of language I know, but have forgotten.


I write this language in many ways. I write it through the language I speak, but in a rhythm and way that I have had to become impassioned to share.


I write it through a language I don’t speak, but draw, from a time I once knew as holy. I draw it through the creative images I know from a vision that holds my life in a curve of light.


I have had to learn to deeply trust this way of words even when I don’t understand them, because the distance of my life comes from them, and I have grown in time to feel their very aliveness.


For words to be alive is a rhythm they make with the individual letters of their forming. To have a word hold you in its embrace is to journey through the waters of your very sound, and this sound is married to your Intention.


I have had a day inside this marriage and I feel embodied as whole and re-membered.

3 comments:

  1. "For words to be alive is a rhythm they make with the individual letters of their forming."...what a vision that creates! I can feel that in my bones....just like a thought coming into the mind's eye...it too must be letters forming into words. This is really mind boggling> I doubt you ever forgot that language, only kept it safe until this world was ready for even an inkling of it. Thank you for now sharing the process with all of us. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra,you are my interior champion and always have been. Robert & I always know you words are real and from the heart.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! I don't know how to express how moving this entry is! You have used the WORD to perfectly and profoundly articulate how you work with LOGOS and how I've seen you actually embody it. I agree with Sandra that I don't think you've ever forgotten that language -- you've been it's guardian.
    I feel that direction of the divine golden thread that you employ in your writing and it is what I've always loved & been able to follow -- even before the understanding often comes. It is indeed in trusting, reaching for & receiving this language, that I have found the distance needed to see the true essence of my soul's life & the keys to unlock the mysteries that my soul knows but my linear thinking could not recognize. As I've mentioned to you before, one of the most profound registries for me has been the repeated times in which I've read your work, had my spirit be so moved by the feeling & rhythm of it, but my mind not be able to wrap around it and then come back to it a day or week or month or even year later -- to find that I understand it completely! Your words haven't changed, but I have. And I truly believe that it's in the opening to initially receive the words even sometimes without the understanding, (as you do when you write them & we do as we read them or hear them)that we are given the keys to unlock that divine knowledge of our Original Pattern that DOES understand but has been hidden from us -- so we can re-member ourselves truly as we were meant to be. Thank you dear sister for being the guardian of that language & for having the courage to give it voice in this dimension so that we can reach for it and have the opportunity to be transformed.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.