Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Water Seed of Water:Diplomacy

9.25.10






Taking a stronger dose of imagination, I rest into this day with my muse, my root child. I cannot clean, work, or figure. I can just flow into a diplomacy with my sweetest thoughts and feelings.


A diplomacy with water on a basis of full immersion that gives my life a new nature. I am surprised by the quick turns of this time.


A position of responsibility or force immediately takes a quick turn and becomes a new face, a letting go, a door opens, a dream moves forward with a change of air.


I can't even dispel the spell because it leaves. I am more okay than thought. I cannot freeze my nerve because it melts and folds into ease and comfort. I am the messenger to my soul and it waits for me. 


The diplomacy of this time is more interior at first and then flows into my exterior world. So in the middle of it all, I sit.


Robert and I went to the Common Ground Fair yesterday with our family and children, and right in the middle of it all I had to fold out a blanket, sit down and curl into a ball. It was a lovely grace. I let my body rest and muse, till I could  join in again.

2 comments:

  1. "I am the messenger to my soul and it waits for me.".... Wow, that makes my body shiver with excitement! To feel that much grace within your Beingness to know the Soul does receive from our mortal self. What a beautiful day you allowed yourself. THank you for these newest insights during our conversation this am. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, I have thought about this much, too, and I feel that almost our humanness is an expression of the courage of our soul to feel emotion.
    What a brave soul that seeks the life of expression no matter how large or how small, long or short.
    We are not an odd race, but the centaurs and avatars of another, that seeks the courage to be in a body that feels, loves, hates, grieves, worries, and expresses. What a rich soil of humane we are to journey through the potential of emotion, to take a chance, to fall from grace, all to possibly achieve an act of true love.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.