Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fire Seed of Earth: Alchemy

9.6.10


“Everything moves in phases and the chaos you may be experiencing is but an appearance overlaying order and rhythm. All human success results from discernment of patterns in nature.”, Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”.


Today has been one of centered awareness, where what is needed is given time. The day moves through many shifts, as if seeking a full cycle of alchemical awareness.


I have come to know my true strength is in my ability to hear, so I reach for the clarity I need to move deeply from what I hear, and allow this strength to nurture me.


The patterns that unfold and enfold in our work are of a rhythm that gives. I know this giving relates me to my needs and forgives the potential that never rises.


I make my life rich from the realization and in turn I am given to hear more.


Today my son-in-law injured his eye very badly and we all had to shift and change to provide the support needed, to enable he and my daughter to get the care he needed, and all went well, and they felt the nurturing and lift of all of our arms around them.


This is so key in our lives, and we must be able to go into flight at the slightest notice. Courage and love become our way, and we embody the sacred language of our hearing nature, and the patterns of nature come to our aid.


We are surrounded by the elementals of earth’s grace and her flowers fill our breath. We are healed in the moment by the wisdom we seek. This is a living alchemy of presence, and the cycles of chaos are made more clear to us.


The nature of precision becomes our sharpened tool and we stoke the fire-- cool the tempering and sit into the resistance with order and rhythm.

4 comments:

  1. "This is a living alchemy of presence, and the cycles of chaos are made more clear to us."...this is exactly what I feel when I step outside feeling peaceful or feeling chaos. It tempers me and does bring me clarity on what I seek, whether gardening, cleaning up, relaxing or comtemplating a matter. I my VIrgo gets me out the door and into nature, but what I have gained from our Work gives me the tools to use to gain the greatest knowledge while in Her rhythms. Thanks for the words...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it very comforting to think of chaos as just an appearance overlaying the perfect order & rhythm of the universe and am so grateful for our Work as Sandra commented that has given me the tools to truly discern the difference between that appearance of chaos and the true natural rhythm & order of things. I also loved how you talked about your day seeming to be trying to complete an entire alchemical cycle in one day -- things seem to be moving so fast these days & I've been experiencing that a lot -- it seems that I am recognizing & experiencing MULTIPLE stages of the alchemical process -- moving in & out of each other - in quick succession within the same day. There's lots of wisdom in this entry for me...Another one that really stands out: "The nature of precision becomes our sharpened tool and we stoke the fire-- cool the tempering and sit into the resistance with order and rhythm." -- I'm gradually getting better at this -- thanks for putting that into words for me to refer back to! I also love the art & photography/images in this entry -- they are so rich & stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, beautifully said. It's so nice to hear your words about your life and our life as a family. You are a very good writer, thank you.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, thank you I think the alchemy of each day is more thinly veiled once one starts knowing where one is within the alchemical cycle.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.