Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ether Seed of Ether: Rebirth, Space

9.21.10


Space being the very makeup of an answer, I evolve my very makeup to hear the wild threads of my nature. These threads awaken within me a new promise of feeling the larger vision I seek.


This is a constant weaving of thought, resonance, and language as it evokes an essence of being free to become employed completely by creativity. 


This is to be able to resonate a formula that gives to the weave of volume that emanates the link between the questions and the answer in one piece of work.


To emanate a body of work that holds the very structure of an eternal note of awareness.


To know, to see, to feel all the essence in one moment of realization.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.