Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

9.9.10


“Now is the cycle to start. Resolute imagination is the beginning of all Magical operations.” Paracelsus 1493-1541, Dr. John Munford, “Magical Tattwas”.


This is a time to use what we have, to begin on what we now stand. Look under our feet and see what it is that gives us a partnership with earth.


Terra Firma, the reality of what mothers us from within our own meaning. The seed within us that calls to our purpose.


To lean into the deep rich soil of our own pure thought that originates from the very nature of our original cellular memory of who we are and what destinates our very beingness is needed.


Today I seek to know this more, so I’ll feel what to build from, that I stand upon.


We are the root child of our memory that has dug deep into our foundation and now is ready to awaken into the fibers of our listening.


I feel her stir deep within me, and I am accomplished by all  the rhythms that she knows. Belief, faith, endurance, all have kept me connected to her wisdom and I will build from her awakening.


Pleasure does not defy me, but instead, gives her room. She stretches deep inside me and the layers of feeling stir, as the memory opens and I see her clearly. 


There is an unwrapping faith that guides me and I know she is ancient and new at the same time. To spit upon the seed is to allow the saliva of longing to mingle with the seed of potential and unravel the letters of one’s own naming.


The Ren, the name, the personal sonic.

4 comments:

  1. This certainly inspires me today! Our conversation yesterday has given me the impetus to go ahead and to move more knowingly through the feelings that stir in me and want me to express to this life. As I stretch my body further I feel that Being inside me that has awakened and become my essence in the day. Let is Begin as it should!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slowly I am feeling the Root Child stir within me as well and am discovering the relief, the grace, the joy & wisdom that she knows. I love the idea of the "unwrapping faith" that is ancient & new at the same time -- that really resonates with how this time feels for me. I feel that I'm being unwrapped and broken down which is not always comfortable at times, but it is so revealing and so freeing and so NECESSARY to get to that foundation of the pureness of ME from which I can expand with clarity and confidence. This is such an important & powerful time. Thank you for providing the roadmaps and inspiration and support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra, beautiful insight, thank you.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne, thank you for listening and following these road maps. I learn more this way too. There is a real kindredness that we all feel as we move into the realization of our root child.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.