Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

9.20.10



Today was one of holding oneself within the warm cocoon of home and its environment within and without. More eagles. Two to three each day, waiting for the larger to become even more clear.



There is much magic afoot as I prepare soups and cheeses for a wealth of listening around the table. The fall visit of my youngest son and his sweetheart comes near.



I am inside such a new feeling of rhythm that I feel cocooned in its pace of time. Feeling the safe presence of this expression of my deepest resonance, I speak soully from my desire to be ready when the profound marks my life with wisdom.



How does one know the moment of shift in registry and what that actually means in the flow of life? I have become accustomed to the forming nature of questions and they always gather in a time of gestation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.