Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

9.22.10


How do I take myself into the boldness I need, for the colors of expression required? How do I render unto myself the measure of earth and water, that will allow the color palette of my soul to flourish a crop?


The Aqua Vita, contained within this full moon approaching, is balanced by the Fall Equinox held within it. A harvest where something rich is created out of nothing, and built upon a firm platform of solid ground that water runs through.


As family and friends gather this night, I take in a potential that will create a new venture that boldly infuses my life with flexibility, current, and deep connection with the root child of a whole new consciousness.


She is like a root crop that is now ready to be harvested and assimilated, as real in  my life.

2 comments:

  1. .. I printed the tulip .. you people are an oracle .. ..

    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dhyana, We are so glad you printed that out, the tulip.
    She is the essence for cutting through and bringing forth new ideas.
    It is so sweet to have you on this journey with us. You have been a kindred spirit for many years. Your words always fill us with delight.
    Thank you, oracles are a gift we honor and see through.
    love, Su.Sane

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.