Pages

Monday, April 1, 2024

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

"The Egg is well fertilized & has survived a prior testing phase. Soon the chick will break free & lay its own golden eggs, each a miniature Alembic. The current stress is actually a foreshadowing of successful futures.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Coming into a different pace, I realize that my spiritual connection in my life affects my pace, and there are times that I am in a completely new rhythm, and it is enhancing my internal work, more than my outside logarithm. This is complex and not always easy to understand, but I've learned to flow with it, because it will create a more successful future. Today I sit in this rather wild rhythm, that is even called gestation, and I now allow the new beat in my feet. Ether Seed of Earth, Gestation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.