Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Fire Seed of Water: Vaporization

"This is the time to progress through extroverted self-expression coupled with reaching out & engaging other people in a cooperative endeavor that suits your plans, but will be beneficial to others. Thoroughly mix Fiery Water with equal amounts of Watery Fire; such a conjunction bodes well for all undertakings.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 My Alchemical Mind is this alchemical position moving outward. I sit in the cauldron, stir up the dirt, water my position with my emotion, and then rise up in words about what is deep underground, because that is where the alchemy starts. I do this each day to create Fire Seed of Water, to give vaporization to water the garden, and myself, and others. Fire Seed of Water, Vaporization. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.