Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

  "Earth congeals, coagulates, & solidifies, seeking to form a firm foundation for the enterprise. Earth & Air are neither friends nor enemies; they tend to exist in mutual exclusion; it requires great patience & coaxing to bring Earth & Air into a state of cohabitation & cooperation. This is a good phase for starting & building a base for the future. Make certain to include all elements.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Combing my hair back into my self-reliance, I learn more of how I should care for myself in a cooperative between Earth and Air. My dreams and inspirations being grounded in the soil of a Garden Way. I allow myself to seek fields of flowers and herbs, and ribbons and paint, creativity as I used to, and bring all my past life into my present and future, making my aspirations my grounded creation. Earth Seed of Air, Aspiration. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.