Pages

Monday, April 22, 2024

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

"Dissatisfaction with your present circumstances can be overcome by putting a new venture into motion. Reassess your aims & situation. This is a good cycle in which to set forth boldly & energetically follow your ambitions. The Earth in conjunction with Water, is good; not too much Water, nor too little--just right!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Coming into the vision comes into the movie I am projecting, where everything lifts up and goes out. Now I have to plant the seeds and water the earth that it is going to grow in, and be patience with how it appears. I have a very big feeling that it is not the way I first thought, like many things that are better than ever, and much bigger than my movie theater, so I'll take off my shoes and sit down into it, so I'm at the angle where it can roll out the door, and be bigger than I first thought. Earth Seed of Water, Boldness. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.