Pages

Monday, April 8, 2024

Air Seed of Water: Calm

"Air & Water are neither friends nor enemies; they are neutral. Perseverance preserves what you have already established & permits the cycle to roll-over into new opportunities.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Perseverance, a lovely word in times of a stretch. My 4th son was born on this day 48 years ago, and the event was Good Friday, now it's the Solar Eclipse, both days being a total eclipse of the sun/son, So out of this time the alchemy helped me roll over, and still does, to a new brightness in my life. Daniel, my son, has always been an enthusiastic, gentle, loving being. I persevered then, and I will persevere now, as the Spring begins to emerge within me. He goes out today with his brother and neice to see the eclipse, as a Leo, I go in. Air Seed of Water, Calm. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.