Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

 This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. Ultimately, this change can be very beneficial, allowing you to tie up loose ends, bury the past, & enter a new positive phase.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

One of my larger days of sorting, rethinking, and diving deep under where I've been before. What costs too much and what costs too little, what I can ride, and what I'll fall off, very important distinctions. Under the Mer catacombs of my life, I have found many ancient ideas and perceptions. I love catacombing with my beloved, he can hold his breath longer than me and has quite mysterious beginnings. Coming out blue, instead of pink. He knows the very edges of life. I know the perilous press, so together we scoot through the rapid waters of a very big new beginning. Air Seed of Ether, Transformation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.