Pages

Friday, April 26, 2024

Ether Seed of Earth: Gestation

 "The Egg is well fertilized & has survived a prior testing phase. Soon the chick will break free & lay its own golden eggs, each a miniature Alembic. The current stress is actually a foreshadowing of successful futures.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Moving through the matrix of my own body, releasing old memories and patterns that do not any longer serve who I am. Marking open spaces for new material that can involve new paradigms. Not always knowing why, or even how, I begin to lay out a new plan, one without so much measurement and equation, more codexial and primary. A focus I have asked for many times. Rolling over into a completely new calculation of who I am. Ether Seed of Earth, Gestation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.