Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

"Water, sometimes described as the universal solvent, is the feminine power of cooperation opposed to masculine competition. All Water (liquid) flows, washes, adapts, & brings nurturing respite to the arid wastelands of our lives. This fluid mobility is the essence of adjusting to the ever-changing circumstances we experience,", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Diplomacy, definitely what I am reaching to be more of with myself. I am so used to working with diplomacy with others, but not always the gentlest diplomat with myself. Oldest in a large family, taught to watch over and take care, and the ownership of one's space is always shared. This has served me well for the largest extent, but does create guilt, or susceptibility to guilt when claiming my own space. So sometimes in our life, even good rules must be set aside to create balance for the Self. Water Seed of Water, Diplomacy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.