Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2024

Ether Seed of Air, Logos, The Word

 "A successful change of heart, circumstances, place, or perspective upon paying attention to details & planning carefully. It is necessary to sense your heart, listen to your feelings, & speak from deep inside. When the head occludes the heart, intuition (inner tutor) is smothered. A window of opportunity is opening, the chance to make a fresh start., Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Calling out the meaning of so many levels of understanding, the heart opens in a very secret way to myself, that I have never found the key for, until now. How much I know that I didn't actually know I know, and how much I feel, that I'm not completely aware of. One life is vast, and the vastness is all about the heart. We're here for the heart, and only the heart; the heart of love, the heart of matter, the heart of Gaia, the heart of embodiment, the heart of feeling, the heart of knowing, the heart of recognition, and the heart of all that the heart is. We are making the heart of the universe. Ether Seed of Air, Logos, The Word. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.