Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

"Water nourishes Earth & Earth is Water's chalice. Water & Earth are lovers. Do not defer or delay; it is appropriate to move from the subjective world to the objective world of concretely instigating. It is 'on the cards' & 'in the cards' as an auspicious time favoring an unexpected relationship developing.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Opening up more carefully, so the grounded part of me won't be flooded out, I allow more intention in my thread. I am capable of much collaborative movement, and I want to stand my ground, if the water gets too high. I microscope my view and see more of the detail needed to create a strong alliance at this time with my future. All parts whole, as the Water rises, and I know I am building a strong bridge. Water Seed of Earth, Alliances. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.