Pages

Friday, April 19, 2024

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

  "Earth Seed of Earth is the terminus of the involutionary chain & therefore the commencement point of the evolutionary chain, climbing back to the stars. The signal of this card is Start. New beginnings bring a fresh start. Mother Earth is the womb from which all our creations & projects can be born, for Terra Firma provides a secure foundation which, if carefully tended, can support a crop of projects.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Start, is a wonderful word of permission, just like when we were children, and were getting ready for a little neighborhood race and you get to hear the word, "Go!" My life is usually chomping at the bit to Go! Waiting is not always an easy game for me. I have had to learn to unclinch my jaw, and allow the compassion for myself to spin the wheel. I take in slowly, and deliciously this wonderful word today. I am up early. I will sit in the sun, to warm my legs so I can begin this delicious game of getting there with an open mouth. Earth Seed of Earth, Foundation. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.