Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

"Water nourishes Earth & Earth is Water's chalice. Water & Earth are lovers. Do not defer or delay; it is appropriate to move from the subjective world to the objective world of concretely instigating. It is 'on the cards' & 'in the cards' as an auspicious time favoring an unexpected relationship developing.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The unsuspected relationship I realize is with Silence. I was taught to be afraid of it, or forced to become it, and that's why I had to start writing in secret, a secret voice, a secret word, a secret seeing to be kept quiet. I've lost many teeth grinding it down, but the Voice continues to come and it is much stronger now, and my lips still wrap around the words, and I become soft with myself, and now I can still sit in Silence and hear what becomes me, so beautifully. Water Seed of Earth, Alliances. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.