Pages

Monday, March 4, 2024

Water Seed of Air: Effervescence

"Water Seed of Air, can be an effervescent combination. You must be fully aware of the potential in the moment & take advantage of the 'sparkling' nature. Nothing is as infectious as enthusiasm, & now is the time to prove it. Take a lesson from the fact that so few people are willing to exert themselves in an outgoing, lively way.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Occupying a new space within myself, there is new room for effervescence, because I am so much closer to my original breath of positivity, the one I came here with, the one that knows I am safe within myself, and I already know the Plan, so I don't need to go out and pick up any failure whatsoever. Effervescence comes from this because there is no drop in the bubbling potential of the moment. Water Seed of Air, Effervescence. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.