Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

"Fire Seed of Fire is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. In the human sphere, Fire elicits 'burning passion' & aspiration for illumination. Fire Seed of Fire, is the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Only by enthusiasm & resolve can a solution be reached. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Sitting within the cauldron of desire, I feel the tiny structures of convenience settling into the movement of my day. Yes, I'm allowed convenience, and I almost threw it away thinking it was against the rules, but in essence it is needed in every movement of the journey, and the cauldron awakened that in me today. What a Resolve that will give to my life. Fire Seed of Fire, Resolve. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.