Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Air Seed of Earth: Squaring the Circle

"'Squaring the Circle' is the mental alchemical process of transferring an Airy concept from the mental plane to the physical dimension, so the objective conception & birth become a demonstrative reality.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Deep inside this alchemical position, actually for days in this specific area. I calm the forces within me to equalize my choices, so I can rise up through a level that I have not been able to understand. I open my heart and schedule, so I can allow it to begin to reign within me. This will create within me the corners I need to Square the Circle, and bring the mental clarity I need, to create freely, fully, and sacredly. Air Seed of Earth, Squaring the Circle. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.