Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

 "Start & emphasize creativity. Deep within the mountain is the alchemist's furnace containing the flame of your vision; the fire radiates the warmth that can germinate the seed of your aspiration. Make decisions based around your priorities while nurturing the seed & erecting the infrastructure.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

A lot is asked here in this alchemical position, definitely multi-tasking, and I'm trying to slow down on that, so I think I'll pick a seed that is ready, and all of this is already been done. So I'll pick something I've prepared from another day, and ease up and speed up this position, by using another alchemical position that makes it ready. On top of it, but not under it. Namaste. Earth Seed Fire, Potential.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.