Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

"Water nourishes Earth & Earth is Water's chalice. Water & Earth are lovers. Do not defer or delay; it is appropriate to move from the subjective world to the objective world of concretely instigating. It is 'on the cards' & 'in the cards' as an auspicious time favoring an unexpected relationship developing.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

This is a beautiful alchemical position to work with, it's very Grail orientated thus the legend is alchemical. I feel this moving through this morning and I am more gentle with it, and less resistance. What is king in my life and sovereign is now what I am giving more room, so that I am ready for the alchemical wedding within me. There is a pouring happening, and I allow it to run over my face. The unexpected is coming into my life in new and beautiful ways. Water Seed of Earth, Alliances. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.