Pages

Monday, March 25, 2024

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

"Water, sometimes described as the universal solvent, is the feminine power of cooperation opposed to masculine competition. All Water flows, washes, adapts, & brings nurturing respite to the arid wastelands of our lives. When this symbol is drawn it behooves us to remember that some problems can best be 'solved' by being' dissolved' gently, & subsequently 'absolved'. Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 I feel like Water itself today, flowing in and out of what I need, timing and pace, and surrender to today. I am at a slower speed rate, and I'm not quite even up yet from inside. Allowing the inside to wash over me, I become like rain pouring into my Soul. Dissolving, instead of resolving. Water Seed of Water, Diplomacy. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.