Pages

Friday, April 29, 2022

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

"Fire Seed of Fire, is the most primeval Element of all. Fire is a manifest archetype of creation, power, & birth. In the human sphere, Fire elicits 'burning passion' & aspiration for illumination. Fire Seed of Fire is a the alchemist's supreme tool & conundrum. Resolve, dancing as a verb, allows you to solve the problem!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Resolve, my cushion for today. Got up & moved more easily into meditation & Yoga early, before my day began, since December. I have had to pocket my moments of meditation, Yoga, chi gong, spread out throughout the day. Now there seems to be more resolve built, and more ease for morning space of conversation with my body, my mind, & my spirit. This is an appetite for movement, & I have been increasing it for 4 months. Now I know how to sit in it in different ways throughout the day, but I can still pocket myself in it in the beginning of the day. Resolve, a cushion worth sitting upon. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Fairie Imprint 8a

Source and Beyond Source are the vibratory energy systems which created the Dream and Dreamed the Dream of Creation. In this All was. Is, and Will Be, and it was completed within the Ten and Whole.That is why thought processes that vibrate in alignment with Source and Beyond Source are free of linear thought, and carry no vibratory pattern of judgement, which creates less than, separation, and reversal of Live-Evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.