Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Earth Seed of Fire: Potential

"Start & emphasize creativity. Make decisions based around your priorities while nurturing the seed & erecting the infrastructure. Earth is the womb; Fire is the seed; Time gestates. Carefully evaluate what alchemical tools you HAVE, rather than what you HAVEN'T. Be creative, original & innovative with what is right there now. It is not what you have, but how you use what use have!", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Struggling with what I don't have, I sit back because I do not want to lose potential of what I do have. I work with what is made, even though it seems it got unmade. I sit into the darkness & wait for the light to come to me. With a keen eye I look to see what I have called out in the darkness to now light my way. I've tried in many ways to present our work, but it seems to catch only the eyes of the few, so now I sit and wonder just who are these few, & how wondrous they must be, as they move forward with me. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity 



Celtic Imprint 14

This Imprint works with matrix clarity. The clarity held within Avalon was to safeguard the seed essence energy that guided and helped shape events towards Highest Potential.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.