Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

"Earth & Air are neither friends nor enemies; they tend to exist in mutual exclusion; it requires great patience & coaxing to bring Earth & Air into a state of cohabitation & cooperation. This is a good phase for starting & building the base for the future. Make certain you have included all elements.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Beautiful morning to sit down inside all the things that square my life, & make possible my aspirations. I recall many mornings, over the last two years, that this climb so suited my day. To do this I must be open to the lift, that inspires me to move up into a joyous resolve in my life. As I age, I must grasp the threads of all my weavings, & braid them into a way to climb up the spiral. Braiding who I love, what I love, & how I love, this is what is golden for me. Like Jack, there is no ogre in the land above. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Pleiadian Creativity Inner 6

This creates the Holographic projection into dimensionalizational Thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.