Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Ether Seed of Water: Daring

"The Water element , as for all elements, is bounded by limitless space, Ether. Water & Earth are natural friends; Water, as an unconscious lunar archetype, symbolizes the forces within us seeking security, stability, & closeness nestling into Terra Firma.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Much kundalini moving from head to toe. Firing up my Daring & clearing away what in me does not yet want to dare. Water, my companion, drinking more to create a fluidity that this Fire can burn on. I acknowledge my past & I acknowledge my future, & I bring them together in my present, a daring feat of Compassion. What has felt small in me must become large, so that the Immense can hold mea I pass through the corrugation needed for this time. Building a book that gathers our very first intentions of expansion into our present day. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity 


Omnidirectional 16

Perspective Upward Spiral

Vibrational Imprint of the upward lift of emotional energy, due to the upward lift, in the ratio of quantralized speed, of the Knowing and Feeling in alignment, without distortment……How to lift energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.