Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Air Seed of Ether: Transformation

"This is a time to rearrange your plans carefully, & go gain a fresh perspective upon which details are relevant & which are not. Sift the chaff from the wheat. Ultimately, this change can be very beneficial, allowing you to tie up loose ends, bury the past, & enter a new positive phase.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Raven, in the Celtic tradition, is Ether. Raven always sits in the spiral, at the point of transformation. Alchemy, at times, seems linearal but in actually it is spiralic. I sit in this phase deeply this morning. Corrugating my willingness to allow myself to build to the next level, to transform my now into a more steady platform of giving. At first I thought I might step back, because it is uncomfortable, but now I realize the uncomfortableness is pushing me forward, through, & out. I can't settle myself  til I move through the unsettled & bring forward, like a spider, the connecting threads the beginning to the here now. Transformation, a spidery wick of presence. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


           Recognitional 17: Allow The Trust

Allow the trust to feed you. Allow the trust to clothe you. Allow the trust to open you. Allow the trust to heal you. Allow the trust to take you home. It is in the allowing that all is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.