Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Earth Seed of Air: Aspiration

 "Earth congeal, coagulates, & solidifies, seeking to form a firm foundation for the enterprise. Earth & Air are neither friends nor enemies; they tend to exist in mutual exclusion; it requires great patience & coaxing to bring Earth & Air into a state of cohabitation & cooperation.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I feel the complexity of this this morning, & the great Will within me that has decided to engage, in this complex relationship of yielding and giving. I must yield to the timing, & give to this sometimes irritional flow, because it is the negotiality needed for wisdom. Alchemy is such an intimacy of positioning; allowing, giving, receiving, & I must have faith that I can bring Earth & Air together within me for Aspiration. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity.



Omnidirectional 8

Recognition of Clarity in Perception

Vibration of the perceptional process of coming into the full insight of each situation in life……How to recognize clear perception.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.