Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

 "The seed of dissatisfaction & restlessness is growing steadily in a rich soil of inertia, complacency, & apathy, the Vesica Pisces, gives birth to a positive result. A geminal vision of the ideal will eventually lift you beyond any presently perceived circumstances of mediocrity.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Renewal, so very gradual, drip by drip. Endeavors to mean more volume than usual, so the drip by drip is actually the alchemy inside this timing. More solid layers to embody, more subtle signals to become, more gradual nuances to take in, so the renewal is founded in a greater realm of existence for me. More layers, more corrugations, more collaborations, as my creative self & my body require to inhabit more levels of my conscious, grounded creative spirit that I can allow. Renewal, always the beginning, & I endeavor to become something new, generated from all my allowances layered in my consciousness. Thank you for the grace of your listening. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Holographic Imprint 10

Thought before change, is the essence of what it is to be in the dimension of three. This imprint quantralizes into hyperspace, the discernment of thought, for exact desired change, beyond thoughts that cannot move change into alignment, with desired Holographic Projection of desired form, as seen in the dimension of five.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.