Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Air Seed of Earth: Squaring the Circle

 "The Circle is the kingdom of the mind...the square is the Earth, the only womb in which the seed of an idea can be materialized, crystalized, actualized, 'Squaring the Circle' is the mental alchemical process of transferring an Airy concept from the metal plane to the physical dimension, so the objective conception & birth become a demonstrative reality.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Can't quite see my way up through the dirt, feels can of funerary, but I do hear the wind, & I will follow its sound until I can breathe in more Spring. And once again, believe in what I hear, & follow it up through to a strong Air that fills my lungs & potentizes my happiness, courage, so that I can once again become a steward of my mind, our work, & its potentiality. Squaring the Circle is to gain a new perspective. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Holographic Imprint 5

The momentual overwhelm responsorial pattern, that keeps the thought ideas concerning unlimitedness from materializing, is resolved through this imprint, and the state of the abundance, of senses in bliss, can be processed, without interferencial patterns of overwhelm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.