Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Earth Seed of Earth: Foundation

"Earth Seed of Earth is the terminus of the involutionary chain & therefore the commencement point of the evolutionary chain, climbing back to the stars. The signal of this card is Start. New beginnings bring a fresh start. Mother Earth is the womb from which all our creations & projects can be born, for Terra Firma provides a secure foundation which, if carefully tended, can support a crop of projects.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

 Definitely in the process of starting new projects, & an adjustment evidently needed to be made, & I fell down three steps as I came down to the first floor, grounding myself. In this fall, which evidently was an adjustment, so I could foundation it squarely. I'm sore & achey, but all my meridians are stronger than ever, & I am more aligned. A wonderful healer once told me that sometimes falls are re-alignments, & I have found this true in my life. Not often, but from time to time, & it seems to always re-align me into the forward foundation. So I have found that our bodies sometimes take a faster route, than we thought we were ready for, but actually so needed, so Earth Seed of Earth, Foundation for me needed a slight adjustment to ground deeper. Sometimes life & worries & struggles push us out of the depth of who we are, & we must reclaim it back before we begin. Up in the night, a bit achey, but feeling set up right. This happens so we must get a clue to who we are. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Recognitional 14

Recognize The Effort Spent

Recognize the message of every movement of center to reach the Self through each and every sound heard, color seen, and word spoken. Through this recognition one has the opportunity to truly Be and return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.