Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

" To move is always to make a completion by sacrificing the past for a potentially more rewarding future. A project under consideration needs a change or modification to produce a stable growth foundation.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Siting here in the sunlight waiting for the awareness of subtle energies that needs a modification. Rocking myself as I wait, awareness comes from the touchstone of many things, & the willingness to give it a moment of time. All things, all sounds, all part of the willingness to hear. Had coffee, sat in the sun, doing chi gong, waking up my breath & limbs. Rocking in lotus position, asking for compassion in what needs to be let go of, & how to grasp the subtle energies to begin something wanting. What will come forward to speak first, my body, my heart, my mind & soul? What has already begun that I must slightly shift? Listening to the floors. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity





Body Zero 32

“Time quantralized into cellular make-up for ease in exactness of penetrational vortexial bypass of present molecular forceptual conceptionalizations. These conceptionalizations are what create the molecular movement as seen and calculated in this dimension.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.