Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Fire Seed of Ether: Transmutation

"Fire Seed of Ether (Space): This portends a beneficial change in your current situation. The change may be one of physical locality or an alteration of mental perspective. Consider that prosperity follows upon geographical travel or 'flights of fancy '. Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Opening up to the regenerative qualities within me, I move through the transmutation steps of doubt. Fearing I will never know anything, if I don't surrender to society's call on certification, graduation, masterfication, of what a woman knows in the bowls of her listening. This fear of never knowing, even though I do is being transformed, & I ask for all the known to assist me to let go of the fear of knowing, because the tolerance of knowing is shown in history lacking. I learned this at a young age, & now I council myself to let go. ~ Raven Su.Sane, Clarity


Omnidirectional 6

Floral Infiltration, Through Cellular Molecular Structure, for Maximum Release of Life Experiencing

Vibration that allows penetration, of the flow of life’s emotional flow, to open and release, from cellular molecular stored memory misperceptions, that would limit and cause blockage of one’s movement physically and emotionally……How to receive support through flower recognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.