Pages

Monday, April 18, 2022

Air Seed of Water: Calm

 Air & Water are neither friends nor enemies; they are neutral. Perseverance preserves what you have already established & permits the cycles to roll-over into new opportunity.

Up in the night to write, feeling a bit like a frog trying to Leap to the other side of the pond. Found my words and made myself feel better. There is a delicious calm this morning with early conversation with garden talk. A calm settles in after a storm and now I know why my words I hear mean so much to me. They wrestle me up and pitch me forward into a new day that sweetens my life. Air Seed of Water: Calm,and allowing way to be in this day.


Omnidirectional #1

Absolute Ultimate Infinite Intimate Love

This is the vibration of Unconditional love. This is Love beyond the shoulds & supposed to’s. This Imprint moves through the etheric fluidium & resonates with the Imprint all are born with, following the Dream to Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.