Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

"Do not defer it is important to move from the subjective world of planning to the objective world of concretely instigating. Do it Now. Positive action is called for. Initiative is the initiation of Reality. Vigorously pursuing your aim will bring bonuses. It is 'on the cards' and 'in the cards', as an auspicious time favoring an unexpected relationship developing.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Time of action and time of change are often shared with a time of alchemical transformation. I am recovering from this and entering a new formational position I will need now to occupy.

My body is much better, but I am not going to rush it into speed, as if I do not really have deep time. I have rested my body for 5 days and finally I let down into my deep needs of rest and deeper healing.

Out of this comes new patterns of being and seeing that are necessary for the next levels of my life. I future myself more carefully and allow more room for others to support me.

I gather in this time a slow deep cohesion with what I need and what I want. My fibers of listening are settled within me more, and I look for many things different and many things the same.

I initiate myself as a larger space with more time. That is the origamic fold of bringing what is far away up close, for the heart to love. Alliances accepted.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity















#17 Flower Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Flame of the Forest  Wallflower  Hollyhock

This trinity quantralistic vibration works with the speed rate and time set, of informative knowing and feeling penetration, through the Body Zero manifestation vortexial apexes, which create the quintralized meta morphic tissue change, but allows the fluidial interchange to stabilize, instead of fluctuate.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprinstial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/flower-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.