Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Water Seed of Earth: Alliances

 "Water nourishes Earth and Earth is Water's Chalice. Water and Earth are lovers. Positive action is called for. Initiative is the initiative of Reality. Vigorously pursuing your aim will bring bonuses.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The day is awakening earlier for me and I love this early morning opening. Slept well and I love writing earlier. When all the counting is done we realize that the earlier digits are easier to attain.

There is an alliance forming with time that I have long awaited for. I am now asking time to fill me and not take from me. I am asking it to become the Chalice Well. I need time to flow more easily for me and not struggle at the door of my dreams.

Enough time or not enough time and has it been used well? How many times should I repeat it and how often? It is so often all about time and if we have used it well in a day, a week, a year. Time is a more flowing agent than I realize at times.

In the Fibers of Listening time moves more about through past, present, and future. When I write I step into this flow. I interact with it without number or clock. In this I become more aligned with the flow of time than the measurement of time.

I have learned to acquire time in this way. I always expect more and it flows gentle to me. A new alliance with the flow of time is now marking our world and making a new pattern for Life.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity












#2 Pleiadian Outer Creativity Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This symbol causes this movement to penetrate the field of doubt. Apply it when understanding is misperceived.

[Visit our site for more: 

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome grasp of time and your own movement within it you have spoken here, thank you and I will look at its flow today!?

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.