Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Ether Seed of Air: Logos- The Word

 "It is necessary to sense your heart, Listen to your feelings, and Speak from deep inside. When the head occludes the heart, intuition (inner tutor) is smothered.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Today, as I begin to accept that I need time to muse, I try to see myself differently. All my life I have been aware of many ways of feeling of worth, but these are so taught from childhood. This shifts with each generation and I feel void of the peace of doing nothing. 

Nothing comes from nothing is not necessarily true, but it has been a rule of worth in this world and in our own minds. A day of doing nothing is so worrisome to my generation and we have become people who work, think, plan constantly.

When we go to bed we mark through all our chores as done or not. I realize I need so doing nothing time and I do not know I can survive it. It is a week before Christmas and I do not think it is not quite allowed. 

I am not my same self and I have shopped hardly at all and I do not even have the income to do so. Maybe, for the first time, I give myself some time off for Christmas. Be like a child again and allow Santa to come down my Chimney and stop trying to beat him to it.

I will let the gift of Christmas to fill me and see what I catch in this Great Water World of flow.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#3 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprintsial Pattern is the quantralized chamber to be imprinted, to allow override of Body Zero misperception calculatorial processing. This Imprint supports speed change without Body Zero responsorial pattern release of overwhelm.

[Visit our site. for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/boby-zero ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.