Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Ether Seed of Fire: Incubation

"Injecting light heartedness with gaiety into the atmosphere will also reduce the tending of wildfires turning into infernos."' Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Today the full potential of this year is laying down its pattern for our future. We need to interject the wisdom of our unknown into its mystery. We are sitting at the end of a pattern and at the beginning of a new one.

We are totally at the between and we try not to lock down what we feel is good and what is not. We do not always know what is good for us and what is not. The new year is still in incubation and I must allow it the room it needs to change my life.

I open, I bend, I allow, I wait inside the question and allow it room and heat to incubate. Do not peep and open the gift too soon or it will not be fully matured when it comes. Do not guess and try to direct it, because it already knows itself.

I am going to be present in this day between, and move my enthusiasm into this moment so I will be fully calculated with arms out in the right place and right time. I surrender to the gift of pattern for my own future and those I love.

This world has a future and so do I. Things are not always as they seem. Allow incubation its time and light. This is the way to be Cause.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#4 Pleiadian Creativity Inner Healing Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This creates the particilization of molecular energy, into projected movement, through dimensional space and time.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/pleiadian-creativity-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.