Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Air Seed of Air: The Supernal Nurturer

 "Air feeds Fire, sparkles Water, and nourishes Earth. Air is Jacob's two-way ladder, from above to below and below to above.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "The mould of a man's fortune is in his own hands.", Lord Francis Bacon.

In the meaning of this day lies the fortified nature of what now is ready to give. We are part and whole of this time at the same moment. We collect our awareness and wrap around us so we can hear more clearly.

I cannot in any way ignore the presence of wisdom that is needed to navigate myself in this time. We are now in the center of our mark and we do not take it lightly. We make sure our will can adhere to the needs of this time for ourselves and all we love.

We are connected fibers of the building thought needed to create harmony, love, compassion, and an economic retribution. We are in the center of this alchemical position and our way must take time to nurture our Soul.

I am inside a deep fold of my life and I must stay focused to the elements needed to complete the potency of such a deep leaning into. All factors I need are now beginning the whaling needed to realize that the current is faster than ever before, so I must wait until my breath is clear through my right nostril. 

The Body knows all your elemental needs omnidirectionally. Supernal Nurturer.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity












#4 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

One Clarity Many Centers of Self

Recognition of Self is the discernment of the individuality of all centers, centered in the one clarity which is the dream, beyond misperceptions of what experiencing really is, beyond the spinning vortexial spiral of life, known as downward spiraling.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Being in the center of our mark feels so reassuring and possible that I can set my focus more clearly today...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.