Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Ether Seed of Air: Logos- The Word

 "We do not know what is really good or bad fortune.", Jean Jaques Rousseau.

At first, years I did not understand fully this quote, but now I have lived with this alchemical position and I realize more of what it is and means.

We so often, after completing something or our way of life, we feel we have done so much wrong and it overwhelms us, but what is real and true is that we do not know. We often feel some misfortune or mistake is wrong, but it often turns out to be the very best of all choices, or the seemingly misfortune was actually another door opening.

A crisis becomes a miracle. A misguided criticism is sometimes seems true, but not later, because your intention was pure. We are so often left out or not understood, but it is only our own individuality that shows up.

Maybe we don't fit in and are misunderstood, but it is only decision that does not fit in. I have never been a mother of the books and sometimes it presses in on me, and I weep until I realize that the mother I am, and was, because I am a pioneer of sorts, and I have broadened the definition of mother beyond its limits.

This is the same as a person. It could be dangerous at times until the Twice Told begins. The day after Christmas, of so much Light, this reality starts looking for the darkness it has lost, and hopefully will not return.

In gratefulness I must sit for who I have chosen to be, because we really do not always know what is really good or bad fortune. Flow with the weather of who you are.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity












#5 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This IMprintsial Pattern creates the processional equalizer. This facilitates Body Zero organ readjustment of body, form, time, and space. Body, form, time, and space is spacialized so that organ response can be adjusted in a more acclimatic calculation.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ]

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the.insight of what was or is good or bad at the moment, this definitely is an unfolding pattern of relief!! I am wholly grateful for this wisdom!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.