Pages

Friday, December 4, 2020

Earth Seed of Water: Boldness

"Any successful alchemical process for creating something out of nothing, or somebody out of nobody, is dependent upon building a firm platform, or infrastructure, upon solid ground. The Earth, in conjunction with Water, is good; not too much, not too little--just right.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

The day has begun swiftly for me and I implore my frame to not only endure, but build a new supportive body frame. I climb 2 flights daily and allow my frame to build upon this.

Walked yesterday with our puppy dog. The sky wrapped around me and stayed all day. Each day is a marvel, we live and grow stronger out of it. Life is boldly tipping out and we must look into it with a bold heart and willing mind.

I have become enamored with the depth of opportunity that now looks us in the face. I stand firmer on Gaia, but breathe deeply to have no resistance to the gifts of this day. 

In Chi Gong I bend into the fold and embrace the day as the Water Being I am, recorded in my water and the dream memory, and I travel through to motion my precision in all I do and dream.

Be bold and dream some more as we ground our waters on earth's plateau. Be safe, but boldly go forward inward.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity


 










#11 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint balances the holographic vortexial energy system, so that penetration of energy beyond Self can be received more easily. This allows the spirit of the Dream to enter into an intimate daily relationship with one's Life.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

1 comment:

  1. Allowing the Spirit of the Dream to flow through me today is my focus..thank you for extending these words to all of us to absorb!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.