Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Ether Seed of Air: Logos- The Word

 "A successful change of heart, circumstances, place, or perspective is dependent upon paying attention to details and planning carefully. It is necessary to sense your heart, listen to your feelings, and speak from deep inside where truth resides. When the head occludes the heart, intuition (inner tutor) is smothered.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

Truth, when spoken, is neighbored by a need for Clarity, so the meaning of ease can be registered easily. I am so aware of this in my life and when I deeply listen for it I become Cause.

I endeavor to be open to my own 'Fibers of Listening' and I have to give it time to be felt through. I am coming to a new opening in my life, and I feel it will bring much more clarity, always from the heart.

I have been on the edge for about 4 days, since I lifted something way too heavy in the attic. I have to rest and do or think very little. I have needed to take a rest for weeks, so there is the piece that me wielded down.

No conversation with anyone, anything, except my body guided my heart. Many sounds came; blaming, judging, and not employing grace, and little deep truth. I finally let go of all of them and started deeply relaxing, so I could heal.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity













#13 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint works with the vortexial realignment necessary to equalize the difference of discernment between levels of Knowing, Feeling, Recognition, and Understanding, through all levels of existence.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.