Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Ether Seed of Air: Logos- The Word

 "A window of opportunity is opening the chance to make a fresh start.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas. "We do not know what is really good or bad fortune.", Jean-Jacques Rousseau.

Today I feel so much more involved with the word and all its meanings. I prepare for an opportunity to be heard and I explore my territory and boundaries.

I have become quite ready for my Intention to feel quite clear and open. I implore all the layers of who I am to inform me. In this alchemical position we begin to closely parley with what is more rogue within us and the details of what it needs.

That rogue master does know how to weigh and measure words and we begin to feel our weight in the world. A covenant has been formed between all the questions of our life and we awaken new antenna within us.

We must allow the intuitive instinct even more room than ever before. As it becomes more a voice of deep, the shallow has to move deeper into us till it finds the depth needed to be safe and more employed in meaning.

This is a deep shift of will and it must be settled in as love, and made up of the dust of a reality that imagines us as more.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity












#23 Celtic Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprint activates all levels of perception of clarity from beyond source of Self. This shifts vortexial patterning into idealized Self of Highest Potential realized. This actualizes the perceptional reality of Beingness in Dream Bliss Realization.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com/celtic-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.