Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Ether Seed of Ether (Space): Rebirth

 "Ether seed of Ether always forecasts an optimum period for dramatic shifts inregards to persons, places, or things. The chick pecking its way out of the egg is strengthening neck muscles , so the head will be supports upon escaping the broken shell. Now is the time for 'cracking the cosmic egg'.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I feel I sit in a nest of eggshells and I do not quite know which came first, me or all these shells. Are these my own eggshells or others? Have I given birth to many ideas and I sit inside them waiting for direction.

What is the present building for us to nest in and how many times will we repeat it? A pattern of surrender, listening, enthusiasm, fear, and strength all conveying a deeper cause within me. What is it I now seek in a way of deep pitch with the matter I am? How do I integrate the emotional Being I am into a calm stillness?

I build to the moment and I have to enter each moment with a real sense of discovery. What is hollow and what is filled? Pour out what is filled and build a space of more giving, sharing, loving, caring, and stillness. What waits for us with a rhythm that we want to be in?

Rebirth, a window worth opening and leaning into.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity 












#38 Body Zero Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

This Imprintsial Pattern creates a sensorial vocalization of momentum quantralizational systems. This allows quantralized molecular specification to formulate and transfer into present Body Zero specifications systems.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/body-zero ]

1 comment:

  1. Entering this day with a sense of discovery excites my beingness, thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.