Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Earth Seed of Ether: Renewal

 "Because men do not perfectly believe or imagine. The result is that art's uncertain, when they might be wholly certain." Paracelsus, 1493-1541.

I so love this quote from the great homeopathic alchemist Paracelsus. He had many strong and gentle ideas that worked with the heart as well as the mind.

Today is the birthday of my daughter, Susanna. I am so glad that she was my 5th child and first girl, because at that time, I was getting ready to change my life completely and she was my companion through it all, and share in such kindred way of being, and a sacred way of seeing.

How this happened is such an immense miracle for me to understand and be grateful for. Life is such a formidable space to become tactile with matter and you must be an explorer to see all its potential.

To me the most potent gift we can give our children is to allow them to have their own dream. Today I will sit and move with the dream she has become for herself. 

The creative is not allowed to be certain of themselves, because the world is pressed against the window of vision, because they are afraid the Creative Soul will change everything, and so it is. She and I have persevered and have changed everything.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#14 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Recognize The Effort Spent

Recognize the message of every movement of center to reach the Self through each and every sound heard, color seen, and word spoken. Through this recognition one has the opportunity to truly Be and return Home.

[Visit our site for more: www.situlacodex.com ]

1 comment:

  1. Love love love, much gratitude for your sharing 😇💝

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.