Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Water Seed of Water: Diplomacy

"All water (liquid) flows, washes, adapts, and brings nurturing respite to the arid wastelands of our lives. This fluid mobility is the essence of adjusting to the ever-changing circumstances we experience, when this symbol is drawn it behooves us to remember that some problems can best be 'solved' by being 'dissolved' gently, and subsequently 'absolved'.", Dr. John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I am now waking up more in this fluidity pouring into my awakening moments. I consult myself in a way of heart coherence. I take a count of 7 in breathe love, out 8 releasing fear, frustration. I breathe in 7 hearing Cooper, 8 out, releasing fear, anger, emptiness.

In this I begin each day inside my Intent of increasing the loving Being I am and wish to be. Each day becomes more purposed. I hear the breath within me and I take it in with more gratitude. I create a diplomacy within myself, because that is where it must begin. 

We can not be diplomatic with others if we never have it within ourselves. This is the time to become it so we can achieve it in out outer world. To be aware of this is sometimes maddening, because it can so easily be forgotten, because we are pushed out before we have even a small moment of practice.

It is always the 1st to go, the first to be the most unnecessary. Own it, claim it, pantherize it, hold it close, be selfish, be unrelenting, and you will be able to persevere through this. I am today going to have more diplomacy with myself and all my strange way of being who I am in the world.

Yes I see almost everything as something I could create with. All things have some kind of potential, and it is a bit maddening at times, but I need more diplomacy with how I see the Woman of myself. Yes Grace is the Key of gratitude.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity











#13 Recognitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

Judge Not

Judge not what you do not understand. Judge not what you do not recognize. Judge not what you do not know. Judge not what you do not feel. From all these you discern and move.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.