Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Fire Seed of Fire: Resolve

 "Fire Seed of Fire is alchemist's supreme tool and conundrum. Your problem is the alchemical challenge of keeping the flame at just the right intensity, neither so low that the embers die, not so high that the' glass egg' or alembic (retort) bursts, ruining the experiment.", Dr John Mumford, Magical Tattwas.

I voted 3 weeks ago and so it is done and I am satisfied I spoke in the nature of why I love who I am. Many times over my life I have voted enthusiastically and have not had the person I voted for win, but the decision to change is inside of me, not them.

Even if my vote was counted or lost, I know that it is I who must be and become what I want. I have always felt that what I need is given, so I work for what I see inside. The cosmic rhythm is not set today or any day by who wins or loses.

I win either way, because I vote every day of my life. I voted early because I live early. I get up early and begin to vote as I see my day, my needs, and the needs of others. Our work is not political, it is creative and supportive.

Sovereignty within us all, in our own way of Being. Sovereignty is what the world is seeking, no matter who thinks they are in charge. Our own individual sovereignty is what will help our world and give us courage, love, compassion, because when you are sovereign, you do not need anyone else's kingdom or sovereignty.

~ Raven SuSane, Clarity










#7 Recpgnitional Healing Light Imprintsial Pattern Deck

The Seed Essence From Beyond

The seed essence from beyond holds the clarity of the dream, and the truth that goes beyond the misperceptions that created the separation patterning that all was created from.

[Visit our site for more Healing Light Imprintsial Patterns:

www.situlacodex.com/recognitional-codex ]

1 comment:

We welcome your comments.